MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Scheniving - Page 2 Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  td260 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 am

"From here on, td260 and Fed should stay a little less prominent."

>.>

Well, Because I have work in the day and the past 3 days I was busy at night, I don't think that's hard.

so now, my two cents. I'm going to have to pick up the activity for at least the next dayphase-if only to draw suspicion of lurking AWAY from myself.

Q is definitely going to come under heavy fire, since he's Q. Though, then again, people may be inclined to trust him, and you may not get scanned until night 2 or 3. TBH, I think the cop is gonna scan viero. I would.

I mean, think about it. You've got a guy that's suspicious. You scan them either to prevent the death of an innocent by defending them in the day, or you put the final nail in the coffin and out them as guilty. If the cop does this, then we know who they are and Q can recruit them.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 am

When I said less prominent, I mostly meant tread lightly and avoid attracting attention. Viero has the spotlight becauss he looks like scum. I have the spotlight because I look innocent. I'm not saying stay inactive, but ideally we want myself and Viero to hog the attention for a while so you and Fed are smokescreened.

I'm surprised you think that me being me is going to make me suspicious. I mean, I guess people could think I'm bussing with Weldar and Viero, but the fact is I was pretty quick to attack the latter and more than willing to lynch the former due to his remarks. I'm also pretty in line with prior play at this point. The biggest threat is one of a scan or kill, be it tonight or tomorrow night

and yeah seeing the cop claim would be ideal tomorrow, but in a PM game they're likely to wait until Day 3 so they have a funnel or two guilties. I think smash or myself would make a good scan to begin establishing a funnel and/or creating an alliance, I as a cop wouldnt scan someone in Viero's position simply because he's already under suspicion. I'd go for someone big or someone not involved to get more info. I could certainly see a cop go for Viero as well I'll admit, but that's less likely in my opinion. It's just a matter of who has the role.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am

Any input, ANYONE?

We need a kill tonight. I say Viero kills Avalanche. He's less likely to be protected than Raya, smash, or, hopefully, myself. He's also a strong player that we ideally want eliminated. The other good option is Perry, for similar reasons.

Snake, if you would kindly wait until tonight to start day 2 so other mafians can have input, I would appreciate it greatly.

Td, wait on your honk until weve decided on a kill, to be sure the kill isnt the last action. I suggest just going for a random active player. Either Av or Perry, whoever we dont kill, is a good target. I'm sure there are others that would work fine for this.

Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 am

Sorry, I was out of the house and just got back from a friends house right now.

Ya, I agree with the kill o Roy. Who do you plan to convert Q?

Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

I need your actions. Now. Everyone else has given me actions.

In my other game I counted all the mafia powers not yet submitted as one action. I am tempted.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 pm

I will kill Av.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm waiting on the conversion until tomorrow. If I live, this will give us more time to consider. And frankly I think I'm too likely a protection target to die. I've got to cast aside my paranoia to focus on what's going on.

The plan is likely to recruit Raya. If not her, then Relmitos. I can send her a PM persuading her to join before sending the action, as if she knows the depths of my schemes she is more likely to become one of us.

IF Smashbro decides to speak out against me for whatever reason, today is a good day to recruit him instead, as my death would make him innocent, and he'd still be in just as good a position.

Ideally, I'm expecting him to suspect me eventually. I'm going to watch him closely. I think that if he decides I'm mafian he's going to wait for me to bus my teammates and then one townie before going after me. If that's the case, one of you will have to call me out before he does. That's the best way to gain his trust again. We could use him twice if played correctly.

We'll worry about that bridge if we come to it though.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

What in the holy fuck happened last night?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 pm

I held off on my recruit until today or tonight, we had Viero kill Avalanche. I'm gonna make a thread here in a while to list the day-night 1 facebook convos I had with all you so as to keep everyone up to date.

As for the others, I suspect Viero was Vigilante-killed, given the events of yesterday. That or Avalanche was a bomb. It's far too bad; I wanted to drag on Viero's lynching for as long as possible to keep the town occupied. JGH... I think a serial killer got to him, to be honest.

The four deaths were interesting. Might the extra one have been someone ascendig to God Tier? It would be quite early for something like that but is possible.

Td, what are your thoughts on recruitig Raya?
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Hmmmm... well, raya's a good player. If we could get her, it could be a strong addition to us.

And a few things. I was more commenting on the sheer mindfuckery of 3 deaths, but 4 mentioned, plus viero somehow dieing. and do we really have a vig and a serial killer out to get us?

EDIT: Avos is accusing both Q and smash. Should we shoot him down fast? or let him be a crackpot?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Well, I do know that unless you want to be in the spotlight, YOU shouldn't shut him down.

I expect that either he will be shut down by others shortly or smashbro will go down today. If smash dies today, I can probably keep myself alive long enough to give us another town lynch day 3. We'll waste time with my own death day 4, and all the while three people are dying each night in the background.

I might retort, I'll think about it.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Just an addendum, I find it ironic that we're in trouble by my plan going TOO well. I wanted only Viero to die, and I didn't want him to die until Day 2. Had Weldar not been lynched, we'd be in a beautiful spot. Even if just Weldar had been lynched, and Viero not died, this wouldn't be going on.

I should have forseen the vigilante targeting Viero. My apologies.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Two things.

First, I contacted Raya as per smashbro's request. This will either result in her trusting me or condemning me. I don't think it was the best of moves, and it will certainly look suspicious to someone as perceptive as her, but to be honest I didn't have much of a choice given my conversation with smashbro, and I don't expect to last more than another dayphase at best. If we recruit her it will be fine anyways.

If I die tonight, there is a good chance Raya is in a mason group with a vigilante, or at least connected to smashbro.

Second, td, watch yourself. YOU JUST CALLED ME GUILTY IN YOUR LAST POST. And it's going to be hard to keep you out of the lynch now...

Oh yeah, and Fedaykin, what did Perry say to you?

This is why I wanted you guys to lay low, or at least be careful >.< From the start of this game my plan was to eventually die, after making myself into an incredible distraction and lasting 3 or 4 dayphases. This would have left everyone confused and literally without leads. Now we have one of you in a position where he needs an alibi and another possibly already having royally fucked things up for us.

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Uh, 2 things.
1: Which post did I call you guilty in?
2: IT'S DAMN HARD TO LIE LOW WHEN YOU CALL ME OUT, GOING "OH, I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM TD ABOUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry for that, td. I've been a bit on edge today. You didn't deserve the insult.

"Or is he a mafian, trying to kill off a good player, and had no evidence because of smash's innocence?

Smashbro's innocence. Not smash's and Q's.
This is where you basically called me guilty. It's not something easy to pick up on, but I could see someone noticing it after you die.

As for the post itself, keep in mind in the future that discouraging discussion is very scummy. You defended yourself pretty well, but it's something you should watch for.

Also, I wasn't calling you out as much as mentioning you. Had I not done so, you and Fed would have been fucked the second I died, as you'd be the only two I never looked at.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Well, he said he hinted at his role(wasn't able to find the hint, apparently he is not Tavros). Basically, he said, he wanted to go full trust with me, and if i was mafian, well he'd be dead. I am very cautious here. I haven't mentioned anything about me yet. Being a Lyncher, I could go off as a 3rd party, though he would probably suspect me being an Upriser again Razz I'll figure something out.

for td, I wouldn't count that as a scumslp. Smash and Q have been mentioned in one breath the whole time, he just shortened it down. Nobody got it, I guess. I didn't.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Perry is Karkat

I claimed exile, White Queen if he pushes me.

I claimed. Karkat is a Jailor thingie, with memos and stuff. So yeah, if we kill him, he knows I am Mafia and then we need luck with smash not hitting his dreambubble.

last edit: I claimed, that I could either command or get into contact with the kids, but haven't found out yet, because i was unable to find one yet.

Hope you approve.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
for td, I wouldn't count that as a scumslp. Smash and Q have been mentioned in one breath the whole time, he just shortened it down. Nobody got it, I guess. I didn't.

To be completely honest, That's why I only said smash. -.- I can only hope people took it that way as well.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

I sincerely hope right now that we weren't all wrong about Requiem.

Else I will rage and probably kill myself out of anger (-at myself-)
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 am

Quick thing to note:

My recruit on Raya failed. The result is that we cannot kill her, ever, nor can we PM her, and she knows 100% that I'm mafian. Had this not happened we'd be in great shape going into day 3.

There's nothing we can do about this at this point. I'm going to fight as hard as I can without a computer next dayphase, as all I've got is my IPod. If I am likely to go down, I don't want either of you two defending me. If I make my case well and things look like they might be okay, your actions are up to you. Whatever you do, don't do the same thing. We can't have you two associated at this point. If I die, there's a distinct possibility they'll think I was bussing td260, and might go for him. Hopefully we can avoid that.

Now, that aside, we need to discuss a kill. Smashbro is possible, but I think I can get more out of him if we keep him alive at this point.

The one silver lining is that the current town killer, Kanaya, is now dead. Fed, if you walk this path correctly, you could gain Perry's trust and use him like a puppet, the way I'm hoping I can use smash, though with him it's more a partnership :3. Be careful, post all your PMs with him here so td and I can give input.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 am

"My recruit on Raya failed."

The recruit on Raya is still up in the air.

"The result is that we cannot kill her, ever."

The result is that she has Mafian immunity this one night phase, if she does decline.

"nor can we PM her"

Until she accepts or declines your offer. then you can go nuts.

"and she knows 100% that I'm mafian."

As of now Raya knows nothing.

Maybe I was too specific on the rules in Facebook. From the looks of it, you took my description of what could happen as what is already happening. Calm down.

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am

And now I have unblockable kills.

wwith the powwer of wwhite science i wwill finally kill all the landdwwellers
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 am

Q, if she refuses to accept, then I may actually be cleared, if people take it one way. I mean, what mafian would bus two members in 2 days?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 am

Fed, that's awesome. We will probably need that for smashbro if the recruit goes south today. What are the rules on it? Limited use or recharge?

And Snake if that's the case yeah I definitely misinterpreted you. When it hit nightphase you told me, after telling me the consequences of failure, "Now you can't do anything about it so I'll tell you. Nothing you can do will change Raya's mind. You can't contact her.". I realize now you were referencing the PMs again, but it definitely sounded like you were telling me the result. Sorry for the misiterpretation, but seriously, I wasn't being that irrational. I read you wrong and felt I had the need to inform the team so we could plan for it.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 am

Also, I plan on defending myself tomorrow, since the votes against me were COMPLETELY RANDOM. Perry had the only one that made sense, but then avos does a random bandwagon, smash follows him, and you follow smash. -.-

EDIT: Granted, we have the doublevote, but still... -.- what would have happened if at the last second someone switched to me? or 2 people had?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum