MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Team

+3
Viero
Weldar
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet the Team Empty Meet the Team

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 am

Introduce yourselfs, you murderous douchebag hipsters.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meet the Team Empty Re: Meet the Team

Post  Weldar Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 am

Role: Vriska
Affiliation: MAFIA
Power: Vote control

Once every phase you can control someones vote. Most of the time. You cant control the kids, you can only put them to sleep.

Pretty plain and strightforward here but an extra vote is always extremely valuable, a votesteal even moreso. Effetively means we've got another person for the sake of us controlling the lynch vote and winning. Not as reliable as it could be, up to 4 out of the 11 non mafians are immune to it but if we're lucky putting to sleep is like a voteblock or something anyway.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am

Role: Bec Noir
Power: Can take powers.

Upon killing someone, you can absorb their power for the night. However, due to doggy loyalty, you can not kill jade.

This should be interesting.

Ah, it is so good to be back where I belong. And I can not wait to see who else we have with Weldar and my self.

Well since Ryan is hosting that takes care of the big reason I messed up last time so this will run smoother then last time. and before I make suggestions and why I want to see who we have first. So the rest of you get in here and join the fun!

Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 pm

I'M HERE. AND DEAR LORD DO I HAVE PLANS.

Role: Spades Slick
Role: Recruiter

You have unlimited PMs with everyone. And during the first and second dayphase, you will be able to try and recruit someone into the Mafia. This is a one time use, and you and I both know the dangers of such a thing. It will be revealed to whoever you contact that you are indeed Mafia. However, your invitation can be sent during the day or night phase.

I BELIEVE I'M A YAK, BUT THE WORDING OF THE PM MAKES THINGS SEEM... ...SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.

I'm surprised Bec Noir wasn't godfather or serial killer, given his omnipotence Razz.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh wow, this is awesome. Weldar and Q. Hopefully TD will be joining us as him and myself make a pretty good team. I will Do my best to do even better then I did in Q's game. This is going to be a fun month or so. Smile
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 pm

There is no Mafia Don, as I didnt want any of you to scan as innocent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Two things:

First, I am not a yak. My power lets me ask someone to join and if they say no they stay a townie and I'm exposed. If they say yes they join us, that simple.

I think that if I asked the right kind of person they'd join without hesitation Razz

Second, no godfather sucks, and will make all my crazy plans harder to pull off if we choose to pursue them, but they're still certainly doable. Let me whip up some threads for them. They aren't something we have to do, just things that could work very well and be incredibly fun to try.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Q, Fed, Weldar, and TD. This will be a very good team. Twisted Evil

I am glad we have a chance to team up again TD. Lets win this one. Twisted Evil
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Wait, what's this about td?
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Since it is taking awhile for people to make their accounts. I asked Ryan who was with the mafia.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Gentlemen?

Role: Gamzee
Power: TROLLOLOLOL

You can Honk at random players during the night. It doesnt do anything really, but it scares the shit out of them.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Well at least it is something.....
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I find that power absolutely hilarious. Welcome to the team td. Looking forward to working with you.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, for all the victims know know, it could be some amazing mindfuck power.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Fed is Eridan, don't know the power and we probably won't see much of him until Sunday. He has been on skype from time to time on his phone so I may be able to get him to at least read his pm and tell me his powers.

Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 am

Quaetam wrote:I find that power absolutely hilarious.

I did too. I should have cut him before some other roles, but I thought it was too good to pass up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am

Lord the net is shitty here. I actually posted here yesterday, but apparently was lost in the Veil.

Role: Eridan
Power: Lyncher

You have bad luck with woman. And men. And, well, everyone. So congratulations, for what it is worth.... You can't be shipped.

You do have a goal. If you don't have hope, no one will. You must. Kill. Kanaya.

Should be interesting. Suggestions: kill or recruit Perry. I prefer killing, because he'll try to get info out of me in rl. Same with Roy.

Guys, I'm so hyped :33

edit: mafia that big? Hello traitor, there has to be one.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh Snake, do i get sweet powers for killing her? And does the way she dies matter?
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 pm

II am going to choose not to answer that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

5/17 isn't that big, 5/17 with a conversion yeah that's actually pretty big. That said we don't have a huge amount of the way of powers so that may be the balancing factor but still yeah I'd expect either some fairly strong town powers or maybe a traitor in our midsts

Right so looking at things from a purely mechanical perspective here.

Td and Fed are both basically vanillas. Td has the potential for mindgames and such and Fed has his secondary win condition that may grant extra powers, as well as his unshippablilty that is probably something to do with Nepeta's power. Q has the recruit which ishuge but has to be used early and after that appears to be just vanilla.From this perspective you're the more expandavle members, so yeah here's where we can take risks.
Viero is a Kirby type, has the potential to be useful but is a little luck based. As I'm sure we can all remeber there's a good chance the Kirby doesn't really get to do anything useful. Should obviously be the one making the kill on any night though the Jade thing is a little problematic. If we're reaching the point where we're near victory we may want someone lse making them for that extra secuirty.
I feel like kind of a dick saying this but I'd say mine is probably the most imporant power to have around for the lategame (I was saying this about Perry last game and now it's me). If I can ensure I'm not hitting a kid it gives us -1 town votes and +1 mafia votes which is big for the sake of our win condition which is extremely valauble, it can essentially push us a whole day or two closer to victory which is very nice indeed.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 am

Weldar, you're not a dick for saying that, you're 100% correct. You have the power, as you said, to make us at least 1, maybe 2 votes more powerful on a given day.

I said this earlier and I'll say it again: I'm not going to live long this game. I feel like a dick for saying THIS, but I could see a SK killing me night 1, if they know anything about my record in past games, as frankly I've been pretty good at spotting the scum. I also think that if I am not nightkilled, unless I succeed in getting a mafian lynched via sacrifice, I'm likely to go down in flames rather quickly, ALTHOUGH if that happens I might be able to convince everyone to take down a couple of our enemies.

So I'm expendable. I have the ability to PM unlimitedly and cause havoc, and beyond that can do a pretty good job of helping us plan and rallying the town if prior games can stand as evidence. But I'm not the most important one here, so if I'm going to do anything significant, I think planning my death to benefit Weldar or Viero would be beneficial.

If we choose to do the Sacrificial Double Reacharound or another plan that involves controlling when we all die to t the team, we should do all we can to ensure that one of you is the one who benefits.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

Yeah I know, I make lists like this whever I'm mafia, it's just this is the first I've put myself at the top. Feels kinda of arrogant saying I'm the most important and calling the majoirty of the rest of you expendable but yeah when it comes to the lategame taking control of the vote a votesteal is perhaps the single best power you can have. Essentially makes me worth more than double anyone else for the purposes of our win condition.

And yeah you're definitely a high profile target Q, that said I'd hold good hope of you surviving at least the first night. Being such an obvious kill target also makes you an obvious protecter target which in turn leads to making you a less attractive kill target. I'd certianly hesistate to shoot you night 1. But yeah your townie playstyle is so so strong that it's diffuclt to play as mafia. That said even you're allowed to make some mistakes and we have such numbers here there's actually a chance we could win before they have time to turn on you if we're lucky, but yeah I wouldn't be counting on that.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Fedaykin wrote:edit: mafia that big? Hello traitor, there has to be one.

If anyone here is the traitor I would think it to be Gamzee. He changes from good to evil and tries to kill everyone. Though this still makes me less trustworthy in Q's all in.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm

My tops picks for the traitor would be you or td. Really flavouriwse none of us make much sesne working together but Bec Noir is the most glaring expection. But yeah Gamzee is a nice fit and it could be the reason for such a light power, it's hiding something more. Q is probably the one I suspect the least entirely due to his power, he has to risk his own life for the good of the team. But really it's in no ay guaranteed we have a traitor and I'd rather not go ahead assuming there is one, turning upon ourselves is not a good thing to do.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Ya, I am with you on the not going there. I just figured it was worth mentioning. And ya. Not sure why I am in the mafia with Bec. But hey. I am not complaining. Smile
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum