MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Team

+3
Viero
Weldar
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet the Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Team

Post  Quaetam Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

I concur. Don't forget the possibility of a traitor, but don't suspect each other, as our dear Chessmaster just said. It's likely to be one of the more bland roles. To be fair, I feel like Gamzee could, given the right triggers, go apeshit and become a SK. I think the fact that I'm making all these plans involving sacrificing myself kinda helps clear me a bit, to be fair Razz

Right now Smashbro looks like an excellent choice for either a night 1 kill or a recruit. I'd prefer a recruit, as he accused Weldar and set himself against him so early that if one of them dies the other could look good. Waiting till day 2 can't hurt though.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 am

Role: Nepeta
Affiliation: Townie Mafia
Power: Cat burgler

I cannot be tracked in any way. But since the tracker is dead that's a bit useless Razz

My former power was shipping. Each night I could Heart Ship two people (making them lovers) and Spade Ship two more (if one used a killing power that phase it was directed onto the other player). But Snake says I can't do it anymore Sad

Funnily enough I was convinced I'd killed Avalanche; the night he died I'd shipped him with himself (oo-er), suspecting he might be mafian. Now I find you lot did it instead. Steal my thunder, bah!
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am

Not gonna lie, Raya. I can see why you would have refused. That shipping power is amazing. Next all-star round I fully expect it in there, Snake! Thanks for joining us though :3
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum