MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Scheniving Empty General Scheniving

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

This is just a place for making up plans as things work them self out in the game.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

General Scheniving Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

I hate clocks.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes yes, I know you hate them. But right now those bastards are a waist of time. I am going to need you to hold off on the clock killing for a couple weeks.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Clocks... waste of time...

this is incomprehensible. And the pun was blatant.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:45 pm

To be fair I did not try to make the pun. It just came out that way. lol
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Hopefully I won't be fucked over by some BS lack of vote stealing.

I kid.

I'm ready to win. LETS GOOOOOO.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 pm

NOT FUNNY

Razz
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:00 am

Something we can begin to think about, even now, the conversion. This is one we're gonna have to use up early and saly there's litle chance there will be a great deal that happens in the first couple of days that effects our target choice. That said we should still probably wait until the second day to use it, there's still a chance something will happen by then after all.

I'd be tempted to suggest Perry, he's a good player and really seems to enjoy being mafia so I really doubt he'd say no. But he also did say in Skype he'd actually wanted to drop out of the game but was too late, so perhaps not. Raya is also an inredibly tempting idea just to gather all of that percieved top group in one team but it also feels like major scan bait.

When we do decided to convert you should also write up a pm to the person to try and convince them, you're outed if they refuse anyway so no harm done and I'm sure you'd be able to do a good job of persuading anyone Q.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 am

We run the risk of TJ and J being inactive, Avo going by other games will not be alive that long, Weldar explained Perry and Raya, Smash is a good choice and so is Roy. But I am going to have to go with Roy as he is a good player and I do not think he would have any trouble at all in picking to join us. Evil bastard that guy is. Razz

As for everyone else, they are not bad picks. I am just not sure if they would agree to be mafia as easy.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Another reason I'm tempted to say Raya, "Make her a member of the Minght Crew."

But yeah Raya, Smash and Avalanche are all nice choices. They're the obvious ones but *shrug*. It's looking like there's actully a chance Perry will be killed by a day 1 grudge wagon so so much for that.

Also random question I forgot to ask, Snake can I use my power during the day, and can I change the person's vote target or is it locked on once I first pick.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 am

It is in fact locked on. Unless you target a certain person.

I love giving little hints about the special secrets behind your powers.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 am

I'd love to have Raya on the team, but if she is not the cop, expect her to be scanned pretty early on, like game 12.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 am

Snake you missed the more important half of my question there, is my power a day or night action?

If I can activate my power during the day I can use things as a sort of frame, try to tip a close vote between 2 townies in favour of one side, proabably by making one of the leading voters switch sides, if that guy then dies the guy who was "saved" ends up looking mighty suspicious. May get a chance to pull it off today if Perry/Darkfalco can pick up a couple more votes

And yeah like I said, fun quote but also major scan bait. That's the problem with that so called top group there, draw a lot of attention.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 am

It can be used once for each day phase. The player can be chosen during said phase, or the night before.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Weldar, I suggest using the vote to put on Req, Perry is not interested in playing while Req is. So he would would of course be the better choice.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Well now I'm one of the ones tied near the top so so much for that. Don't wanna use it to save myself as that really defeats the point of it all. Still good to know it's a day action, can be useful whenever the opportunity comes up.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

I think I'm gonna pull a reverse of this. Get Minby to vote for me. With my own vote I can force myself to tie withn Requiem and I think I can get myself out of the lynch if I have to.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

[10:16:30 AM] SnakeInABox: You attemp to mindcontrol Minby.
[10:16:45 AM] SnakeInABox: You can not Mind Control Minby!\
[10:17:08 AM] SnakeInABox: Maybe you aren't trying hard enough

I think I found a kid guys, 1/4

(whooo triple post)
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Did not want to lose you night one. So voted for Req.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Can't make this long as im on my ipod. I suggest we see how things turn out in the next six hours. As of now, you're not in thqt much danger, Weldar. Requiem is tied with no-lynch. I think I may double post to put a vote on nobody and ensure we save Req's life. A good option might to be to steal a vote off nobody and put it on Req. He dies, turns up innocent, and I look righteous. Up to you, but that's my suggestion.

If we want to be daring, we could have one of our less powerful members (Fed, td, me) break the tie in favor ofRequiem and I'll vote to create a tie, then Weldar uses he votesteal, then tomorrow one of us starts the day off by bussing that member. Would be un in the style of the double reacharound, but by no means necessary. I think it would be a great play to try though.

As for my recruit, I also feel Raya is a good scan target and kill target. Were I to recuit her and she die, the best we could hope for is her death to make Weldar at least look a little cleaner, as she voted for you.

A good option is Avalanche. I personally would love to work with him. The problem with him is the same as with Raya: he is pretty likely to die anyways. Hopesplode happens, you know.

Let's not forget Minby. Ive wanted to work with him again for the past ten games. He's not that high-profile a target though I think he's a great player, and I have little doubt he'd accept my invitation. He could be a great hoice.

One final thought: do I recruit tonight or wait till tomorrow? If a cop scans me tomorrow and outs I can recruit it, so it's not a bad option. We'll also be able to tell if there's a vigilante or SK running around, which would determine if Raya/smashbro/avalanche is a good choice. The only risk is that I am killed overnight.

So for the end of the dayphase do we
A) have Weldar steal a vote from nobody and put it on Req and I'll vote nobody to 'ensure Req lives'
B) have somebody else vote Req in preparation to bus or at least keep the town busy for a couple days

I support either plan, B would be the most fun but only if one person here is ready. It could be a perfect start to the Reacharound, but it's committing to a sacrifice early. Bold but risky. I'll leave it up to you guys. I'm voting Nobody either way in a little while. Weldar should steal someone else (Av?) off Nobody onto Req a while after I post. If anyone is ready and fully willing to be bussed (or even just act as a smokescreen, distracing the town for as long as possible before eventually dying) vote Req before the day ends. If not, no worries, there's no pressure.

Finally, do I recruit tonight or tomorrow?
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Viero Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Well we can get keep it like this and if people suspect me I bring up that there are 2 people who voted for him for no real reason. If they vote for them and when they find they are a townie. It should easy up on me. Beside. Even after costing us the Vig last game day 2. I got Esien to vote for Perry winning it. So hopefully (it is playing a role in it already as TJ was going to vote for me). They will think it is the same thing. And that I am just a bad townie.
Viero
Viero

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Viero wrote:Well we can get keep it like this and if people suspect me I bring up that there are 2 people who voted for him for no real reason. If they vote for them and when they find they are a townie. It should easy up on me. Beside. Even after costing us the Vig last game day 2. I got Esien to vote for Perry winning it. So hopefully (it is playing a role in it already as TJ was going to vote for me). They will think it is the same thing. And that I am just a bad townie.

If I was a townie I'd currently be doing everything I can to swing the town towards you right now. I can't not vote for you here, but I'm not going to push the lynch.

Also, Smashbro is a great target right now, in my honest opinion, for my recruit.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Yeah that was definitely a questionable move, while it's true it's not too unusual for you as a townie yeah it's going to be drawing some eyes. I'd be very much tempted to be voting you too right now but that may just add enough momentum to make the lynch actually happen, hmmm.

And sadly my vote steal is spent, pity, there'd be some great options here. Went for Minby since he was the only no lynch voter online no lynch, Req and I were all tied for first. By shifting a no lynch vote onto me I'd have had a reason to vote Req is self preservation tieing the vote again but with no lynch knocked out of the running. From there I could hopefully argue my way out of the tie and get some inno cred the next day when MInby revealled he'd been controlled, but it seems it was not to be.

And yeah smash is a pretty nice target. As for when to do the recruit I dunno. The odds of being killed overnight are small but so are the odds of beinjg scanned or something (though they do go up seeing as there's more than one of us) and seeing as this is a pm game they may wait a while to out the results so they can get a funnel first.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Viero, we need to discuss a defense for you. The ideal is that you go down not until Day 3 at least. That way we can keep attention off the rest of us. I'm going to have to push hard for you to make this believable.

One of the most powerful things a mafia can do is controlling how its members die. That doesn't mean we want them to die ASAP.

Weldar's position is salvageable. He can recover from this if played correctly, as it's only light suspicion given to him by me and smash, though I'm positing my vote on viero as a method of not only going with my gut but seeing if the mafia may be trying to frame you.

Also, Weldar, get on facebook Razz We need to talk via IM. Same goes for the rest of you.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

I am not amused, Snake. When the phase shift is coming late either don't count the votes after the deadline or announce when it's happening, man.

Alright, so we have to cope with this.

See, when Viero made that vote, he was going to be attacked, regardless of the perpetrator. I chose to use this to our advantage and start the attack myself, hopefully not putting enough pressure on him for him to die so we could draw it out a while.

Smashbro contacted me about switching to Weldar, ad I said (correctly) that Viero has more evidence against him, so we should see if it worked, and then try to press for Weldar if nobody else voted. Nobody voted, I switched with smash to Weldar as per his request in another PM, and Weldar was posting the message switching his vote for self-preservation as Snake put up the nightpost :/

The votes were tied, and Weldar died. I think that it's a coinflip, sinister as that may be. That or someone else has a vote-control.

The plan was for him to live till tomorrow after he posted to save himself, then attempt to push the lynch back on Viero by controlling what he says tomorrow, as frankly Weldar was more important. Sadly, he was interrupted before he could save himself, and we cannot as of now take control of his rather excellent power. We've lost effectively 3 votes in power from this. Either myself or Viero is likely to die soon (if it's me it's by nightkill or post-scan). If I am next to die, Viero can pass himself off as getting framed if he plays good, but Raya and Smash will need to be taken out of action, whether recruited or killed.

I will say that I have a good chance of being doctor protected now, and am on good standing with the town. Ideally we want my recruit to target a potential town leader; someone who can accuse me, bring me down, and be vaulted into a position of power by my death. Similar to the reacharound plan, but at this point I don't think we should focus on any singular strategy.

From here on, td260 and Fed should stay a little less prominent. I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not going to last long, and i think that if the doc is smart enough to save me my death will be by scan then lynch. My own town playstyle hurts me and the rest of us here, so I'm going to do my best to control the spotlight until my demise, directing it first probably at Viero because I don't think I can avoid that if I'm going to remain in the guise of innocence, and then hopefully at about two red herrings. That should leave three of us alive in a good spot, four if the recruit works. Hopefully I can use my recruit to manage a good replacement. However, we want to keep at least two members semi-undercover so we don't

We can't kill smashbro, he's too prominent a target. And we cant kill Raya either, though she hasn't done enough to really present herself as a danger yet. We have a while to discuss this tonight, thankfully.

So first thing's first, we need me an alibi. Character claiming is not allowed, thankfully, so I don't have to worry about that. I need some sort of role cover, as if I'm to proceed in this fashion I need to be able to vindicate myself by explaining what I am.

Any ideas? I plan to sleep on it.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum