MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

General Scheniving - Page 6 Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Well, that was annoying, but frankly probably helped our cause a lot. You guys know what to do from here. Good luck, everyone; let's finish it!
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

Guess who's back ::::)

DarkFalco's revival of Avalanche was not without consquences. Brining one person back from the land of the dead left a hole another could escape through, a little game was set up to see who would be the one to escape. I was the winner.

First off, thank you td, you helped as a lot. We're in a pretty good spot now. I'm fairly sure Avalanche and Avos were the only roles who could kill so with the ratio sitting at 3:4 the town has to lynch all of us in a row to win, unless they can stop one of our kills. Which should be hard to do with our wwhite science. Thing is one of those 4 is Minby, I know Snake was pissed at him for using those codes and I'm pretty sure he's only supposed to be saying gibberish. We haven't seen him vote but if he can't vote we're at a tied ratio now which would usually mean we win, not sure what to make of that/

If I still had my votesteal the game would be over now (though the only non mafia troll left is DF) but unfortunately I don't, my revival brought me back god tier and I got some new powers to go with it. Now I have some luck based powers. I can choose to give someone good luck, protecting them, or bad luck, killing them. Appearntly there's a bit more to it than that and an ironic twist somewhere but *shrug*

Now today. Obviously I'm not going to be posting much. If people realise I'm back I'm lynched today for sure. There was a hint at me coming back but if we're lucky people won't notice it. If no one does I'll just lay low all day and maybe vote out of nowhere in the last few minutes before night. If I'm noticed, yeah no way I'm not being lynched and I can just go and spill wine everywhere. If I'm not we can probably win today. TJ and Sonix seem to be the more highly suspected people right now, and TJ in partiucalr is a push I could see succeeding. DF will probably vote TJ again soon and if she does We can probably make that a push that succeeds, and if it does, well we win.

Last edited by Weldar on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 am

i WaS tHiNkInG aBoUt KiLlInG rAyA, bUt DeCiDeD tHaT a MaFiA ViCtOrY wAs BeTtEr ThAn No ViCtOrY aT aLl.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am

Good job TD. If you'd killed me all the alliances we'd built up would have come to naught, Q would have hung tomorrow followed by Weldar and Fed would be fighting by himself. As it is you've put us in a very strong position. Nice one.

Sonix and TJ are the targets to go for tonight. TJ is seen as being scummy as hell and I've sown the seeds of doubt about Sonix with DF. I may not be on tonight so I'd rather wait and see how DF votes and join in. However, if there's a chance we can win this round I may leap in and lead the push against Sonix with my godfather theory. DF will likely follow me, so with me/her/Fed that's three votes. If Weldar jumps in right at the last minute that's four votes, we get the lynch. We just better hope nobody notices that Weldar's on the living list...
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Guess we should concentrate all aour fire onTheTJ, bring him down. Also ignoring Weldar's revival, of course. Yeah, stating the obvious here Razz
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm

BTW, this may be appropriate.

td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 am

Hmm, bugger, Weldar's now under fire. There's no real way to get around this.

We could just blaze foward, reveal ourselves to get the majority vote then hope our kill goes off in the night, but that's really goddamn dangerous. I think we may have to bandwagon on Weldar today, then kill Sonix or TJ in the night. If Sonix dies we can accuse TJ, but there's the risk of course that I've been banging out about Sonix most of the game. If we kill TJ though we can start the bandwagon on Sonix instead.

Provided nothing else goes wrong in the night, that means the remaining players will be:

-Myself
-Fed
-DF
-Minby
-Sonix/TJ

DF should hopefully follow my lead. As long as we lynch a townie we win. So long as we get the only kill (or if any extra kills fall on the townies) we should be safe.

Also, fuck you Snake for giving away our plan.

EDIT: Message from DF

I do think TJ is a townie, or at worst third party. I think Q was just using him to appear as a townie. I do believe his voting records and actions do back it up, plus though TJ is smart he's not quite at Q's level of mindfuckery. I think I might PM him with our thoughts shot sonix and see what he thinks...and he might be on to something about weldar. I can't believe I overlooked that earlier. unless it's some plot of his to get us to waste a vote (I doubt it) I think he's trying to win it for the town.

Looks like we should kill TJ tonight then.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Personally, I think Weldar should engage in Spont Mode. Your thoughts on that, Raya?

Minby is grimdark, as far as I know, he can't vote anymore and should only talk in eldritch gibberish(no codes at all). If that is the case, we have nothing to fear, as long as the kill succeeds tonight.

DF should be killable by myself, I don't know about the kids though.I know, that you have her under influence, but are there any benefits in offing her? There is a chance, that suspicion might fall on me, but you can always claim, that we are loverbonded and thus on your side(also, was the reviving a one-shot power?).

Killing off TJ and then pushing a lynch on Sonix does have my approval. I already voted for Sonix once, you should be able to direct DF against him as well.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Weldar's going to get lynched anyway, so if he wants to go Spont Mode he can. Although perhaps he can pull off some bullshit and claim some fake ability from coming back from the dead. I dunno, pretending he's being controlled and leaving a coded message or something.

I'm fairly sure that DF can only revive once; she's never given me any indication that she could do more. Unless she's also got some massive bullshitty power as well I don't think she's much to worry about at present.

The risk with killing Sonix is that he has yet another bloody survive-death role. If he has, then, well, back to the drawing board.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I just decided to have some fun. And am now acting like a 3d party who has no idea why the fuck he was even revived really, it's almost true but yeah I'm dead today.

But yeah TJ is a solid choice for tonight, get rid of him and we can probably push the lynch on Sonix tomorrow.

And about Sonix, I'm fairly certain he's just the doc and was self protecting n1.

And oh man, if DF had switched her vote on to TJ instead of Sonix. I'm almost tempted to say do a last minute vote switch rush onto Sonix but nah, would be pretty cheap. The title changing was supposed to be a totall obvious joke, I did not expect anyone to actually beleive it for a second.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 am

Dude it pissed me off for a second. But then I lol'd

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:23 am

wwell i blast tj then right

If you agree, please send a PM to confirm to snake, Raya.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm

did anyone wonder why I chose the spy instead of gamzee for my avatar?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 am

wwell its pretty obvvious noww isnt it landdwweller

noww i remember wwhy i wwanted to kill you all in the first place
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 am

Managed to get a vote in.

I've told DF to argue my case and left a hint I'm Nepeta so Fed can make a logical guess at the shipping/making lovers. Sonix needs to go down tonight.

If the night phase rolls round before I get back I'm relying on you to make the right choice of kill Fed. If Sonix survives somehow he may be the doctor so I'd recommend killing Minby instead.

Good luck!
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Fedaykin wrote:wwell its pretty obvvious noww isnt it landdwweller

noww i remember wwhy i wwanted to kill you all in the first place

"I never really was on your side."
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Lady and Gentlemen, we got this.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 am

posting from college on cellhone now that i have a moment of downtime: damn straight we do Smile. i can't wait to see everyone's (well mainly av's and smash's, and df's) reactions when they realize how awesomely done this Xanatos Gambit of ours was :3. i can't believe we pulled it off! (thouh i could be speaking to soon of course)
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 pm

td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 am

This is getting fucking ridiculous. Why is Perry now alive? And why is Fed written in orange?

So that's what, three people that need to be killed twice, two revives and someone who can make a kill after death?
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

I know, right? Snake outed me, it seems. Dick move, but whatever, hasn't been the first one in this game. Let's just be glad, that DF didn't revive Requiem, now that would have been a pain in the ass. I suggest voting off Minby, who knows, if Perry can protect him tonight, if he manages to live that far. No more times for charades, if people haven't figured yet, that you are mafian, they will, once they see you voting for somebdoy else than me.

edit: what the hell am I talking, Perry has to know it, now that the dreambubble game is over, that I am Mafia, it is obvious for Minby as well. So let's do a tie and hope for the best(if they weren't able to influence the dayphase in any way, this game would already be over)
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am

Perrys revival meant nothing, Mafia had won at that point.

I outed Fed for funsies, not like it mattered.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum