MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Scheniving - Page 3 Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  Fedaykin Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 am

As far as I understood it, no recharge. boom boom fire awway
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

I have been thinking.

This is in case, our recruit succeeds. TD throws his honk at Sonix, I kill smashbro. This way, the dreambubble threat will be eliminated. I can bullshit Perry for another day, saying that I couldn't get into contact with Sonix/John for some reason.

Night 3, latest, Perry needs to die. I won't be able to communicate with you in any way, if I only get to use his PC/laptop. Well, there is PM's, but it would be incredibly difficult and in the end probably not worth it. With smash down and Perry gone, we'd be sweet, no more troubles in the bubbles. Ideas?
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 pm

td260 wrote:Also, I plan on defending myself tomorrow, since the votes against me were COMPLETELY RANDOM. Perry had the only one that made sense, but then avos does a random bandwagon, smash follows him, and you follow smash. -.-

EDIT: Granted, we have the doublevote, but still... -.- what would have happened if at the last second someone switched to me? or 2 people had?

Go for it. You should be defending yourself at this point.

Yeah, things would have been awful had someone else changed to you, that's why, when I came on at 11:45 tex time, I waited unil only a couple moments were left to vote. Also, smash mentioned he finds you suspicious in his PM, so I knew you were set to go down without a good defense. I was banking on you staying alive, and still am, especially if Raya refuses my request, in which case the entire dayphase will, if I have my way, be reduced to me vs Raya. I have a plan that could help me get Raya lynched tomorrow if that happens. Granted I'm sure to die Day 4 in that scenario, but that will keep te heat off of Fed and give td260 cred there. We can also kill smashbro night 3 if I look like I'm going down.

I find our situation funny right now because it all depends on Raya. If she accepts we're in a good spot to win. If she declines, we're probably fucked.

As for kill target? Hmm. Fedaykin, how many PMs did Perry use on you?

Beyond that, once I hear whether Raya accepted, smash himself might have to go. If she accepted, taking him out now is safe, and not necessary. If she declined, it's even safer, abd probably something we should do, as he indicated Fedaykin as a possible suspect in his last PM. If she accepted, she and I can easily turn things around in regards to Fed. If not, the question remains of how smash dying will affect our chances of lynching Raya tomorrow.

Without knowing the results, it's hard to be certain.

I've done everything I can to prepare for both outcomes. If she refuses, I've planned a possible defense. If she accepts, my earlier PM to her and her reply set us apart to smashbro. If I die she would look incredibly innocent, though if I accept she is in a beautiful spot regardless, as am I and potentially Fedaykin. Right now, we pray. Pray that our luck here was better than on day/night one. Had things gone the way I wanted them to after Viero's reaction fail, the only dead mafian would be Viero himself, fallen by day 2 lynch. He could even be alive. I want to apologize once more for bringing about your death so early, Viero.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Raya, I'm glad you chose to join us. I'll send you a PM ASAP detailing what went down and why. Now that you've chosen to accept, everything (aside from Weldar being dead and Avos' theory) is going quite well...
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am

:33 < Hey there everyone.

Y'know, I did seriously consider turning down the invite. I was having far too much fun with my powers, plus I could see the mafia were taking a battering. That and being able to call out the recruiter the next morning meant I could bring down a third mafian, prove my innocence and wreak havoc in the night phase.

Funnily enough it was realising that Q was in the mafia that did it. Snake sent me the invite and I realised that me being the recipient meant that Q was guilty. Tempting as it was to decline (and hope Q wasn't the sender so I could get two mafians) I've never been in the mafia with Q and thought it would be too fun to pass up. That and I was scared of facing Q's wrath in the day phase when I called him out, haha.

Will go through the threads and offer some ideas/what info I already know.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Glad to have you aboard.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Right- because of timezones and stuff, I was delegated the messenger boy to send snake the actions. Fedaykin will be killing smashbro, and I will be honking sonix. PM sent.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 am

GODDAMNIT.

We'd have been better off not making a kill at all. Seriously.

You guys just killed my pet squirtal :.(

Not to mention with smash dead, if I can't gain Req's trust, Req will notice that smash died immediately after telling me that he suspected Fed and td260. Furthermore, with someone being recruited tonight, there's a decent chance somebody could jump on me as the recruit target... Things could get very bad from here.

Well, with luck I can gain full control of the town coalition at least.

I'd have given input last night but was jailed by Perry. Thankfully this means I had a chance to gain his trust. Ideally he might contact me and we can work something out.

It's going to be decently hard for me to live more than two days now, though. Perry needs to go tonight if possible, though that depends on whether he contacts me today.

And Raya, welcome to the team. And yeah I knew perfectly well that there was a risk my recruit would fail, and suspected you'd suspect me after that PM I sent you. Check the Master Plan thread. I had an argument prepared to fight back Day 3 had things gone south, and had originally hoped to be able to kill you if you declined. Granted, I'd be fucked Day 4, but hey, might as well try to bring someone down with me :3

Funny thing, Snake ended up telling me he wouldn't have actually told you my identity, which is much more balanced IMO and means he was just fucking with me and doing a right good job of it Razz

Ultimately I'm glad you accepted, as I've wanted to work with you for a long, long time now. This makes things much, much better for us, though I feel we're in good shape besides the bad luck day/night 1 with Weldar succumbing to Req's votesteal and Avos targeting Viero.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 am

SMASHBRO IS STILL ALIVE. This is an interesting development:

You were killed. Or were you? As the maid of time, you know the art of time loop. Lucky for you, the Aradia that died was doomed timeline Aradia.

When someone acts why you are still posting, do not explaint he situation. Simply say you are here because of "Shenanigans"

He was sent this by SnakeInABox.

He still trusts me, this is a good situation for now.

Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:25 am

I sent in a pm to kill Perry. I am very unhappy with the fact, that people can override my chosen action and take control of my powers. Not liking that at all. I was unable to post here, due to spending time with friends and phone shenanigans.

anyway

PERRY

MUST

DIE

TONIGHT

I can't do shit during my trip, if he is still alive and he is a very dangerous player too.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm

*slaps td round head*

Seriously, why the hell did you tell Snake that Fed was targeting Smash? Fed had already sent a PM to Snake about his target (I yelled at him enough to do it right this moment Razz), so why change it to Smash, especially when Q has been saying about keeping him close?

I swear if you start acting like DRTJR...
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

I managed to fool Perry for this dayphase, but seriously, if you want to keep me alive, kill him tonight. No discussion here. I can't be sure at all, if I am able to lie to him in the face everytime Mafia comes up.

I can see, why there was some confusion here, but I am still very very very annoyed, that my actions can be so easily overrided without my permission. Also you people should know me by now, I don't forget about nightactions. I am a serious and responsible player. You can't win at this game without discipline.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Raya wrote:*slaps td round head*

Seriously, why the hell did you tell Snake that Fed was targeting Smash? Fed had already sent a PM to Snake about his target (I yelled at him enough to do it right this moment Razz), so why change it to Smash, especially when Q has been saying about keeping him close?

I swear if you start acting like DRTJR...

This was entirely my bad, it appeared to me that you guys had not sent in any kill (why pm the host when you have this lovely sideboard Razz) and i knew Q wouldn't be able to post for the night so I went and poked td since it seemed no one else would be around to send one in before night, sorry about that.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm

T.T

I sent snake the message because I was going to bed and got a message from weldar saying that we needed to kill, and I'd have to be the one to send it in... if fedaykin had said that he had already sent in a kill, I wouldn't have changed it... Maybe I should just ask for the replacement now...
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

I wasn't around to do it, as I was busy busting out wicked dance moves and inbibing alcohol. Not blaming anybody here, just annoyed that my action can be so easily overruled.

Anyway, Perry needs to die, I won't take a no on this one.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Agreed... and raya, what was that about DRTJR?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 am

DRTJR doesn't listen to his teammates, overrides their actions and does whatever he feels like, which is generally to the detriment of his side. I completely lost my shit with him in Minby's game when he blatantly ignored everything that was written on the mafia forum, invalidated all my work and screwed it all up by not thinking it through. If you had started doing that rather then it being a mistake I was going to choke you wth my bare hands Wink
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:59 am

Raya wrote:I completely lost my shit with him in Minby's game when he blatantly ignored everything that was written on the mafia forum, invalidated all my work and screwed it all up by not thinking it through

I wanted to talk about that one actually, I didn't really get why you'd flipped your shit so much in that particualr circumstance. Probably just an issue of perspectives but I went into that night thinking right, if the mafia has an unblockable kill they will almost certianly use it on Sah. Of course I'd also assumed Sah was telling the truth once he used a fire attack and thus you were mafia and I totally ignored everything you'd said so yeah there was that. Killing Sah would have helped you a bit (but the best kill would have been Fed or myself yeah)
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:34 am

Sah isn't even playing Razz

edit:derp i am derp
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

Since Sah had openly roleclaimed I was relying on calling him out for bullshit. Since he had no evidence beyond "I totally scanned her guys" it was my word against his. If it wasn't for Minby's stupidly unfair one hour extension I would have survived.

Since there were no alignment reveals on death there was no way of knowing that I was mafian. Therefore Sah hadn't 100% proved himself townie and could still be countered. If Sah had died in the following night phase it showed that the mafia believed his cop claim and therefore he was telling the truth. And therefore I was mafian and everything I'd been saying before had been a lie. I'd been building up some alliances via PM and setting some seeds to manipulate people even if I died, and all of those would have been useless once people thought I was mafia.

It would have been much better off to not kill Sah and wait until another night. DR however got in stuck in his head that cop = must die now. I'd explained to him repeatedly why this was a bad idea and he actively ignored every single post. "Imma killing sah." "No, that's a bad idea." "Imma killing sah." "No, seriously, don't do it, this is why it's better to kill someone else." "IMMA KILLING SAH."

It was a combination of what a stupid move it was combined with his constant ignorance of what everyone else had posted. I honestly don't know if he does it because he's a bad player or just being malicious. He did this in the zombie game too, ignoring everything his teammates were saying and just going off and doing things on his own. That and the fact he constantly targets me for no reason whenever he gets a killing power and that he wasn't paying any attention (arguing that the mafia should kill me on the first night and recruit Surge instead, despite the fact Surge wasn't in the damn game) meant I just completely blew up at him.

Sorry for the rant, I'm generally a nice person. I don't mind him on the forums but in mafia he does my head in.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Remember Game 6, Raya? (I think that's what you mean by the Zombie game, eheh, though it was more of a Chess match... featuring Zombies)

In G6, I gave DRTJR a role called the Juggernaut that was not only a bomb but also a 1-shot-kill vigilante. First thing he did, only hours after the game started? "I use my one and only shot for the first and last time on Raya."

BOOM... nothing happens. You were the Prophet, and protected yourself (lucky for you).

Vat a waste.

Also, I'm wondering what the chances of Perry being protected tonight are. It's possible he's the only protector role, but I doubt it. I feel that today he might look like enough of a leader to be easily protected. Same still goes for smash and I, but Perry in particular.

And I have a feeling using the Wand of Science twice in a row might not help matters, given that Snake refuses to tell you what happens if you do.

The thing is, we NEED Perry dead. With him out of the way, my control of the alliance is cemented, whereas right now it's shared between him, me, and smash (as Req isn't doing much).

What are your thoughts, everyone?
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

why can't he use the wwand twice? I mean, he got it as a reward for correctly lynching his target. That's damn hard to do. He should be fine... right? Or is there a comic-related thing that may suggest otherwise?
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

It's not a matter of using it twice as much as twice in a row.

Also, TJ is Dave Strider, I'm pretty sure anyways. If we were to lynch him it wouldn't matter anyways, he'll probably survive like smashbro :/
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Raya wrote: If it wasn't for Minby's stupidly unfair one hour extension I would have survived.
Actually that 1 hour extension didn't actually count, Minby had miscounted the vote, it's wasn't a tie you were ahead by one anyway. I agree that was a terrible tiebreaker mechanic but a real tie was never broken by it.

But yeah this kinda of is just s perspective things. To me seeing the flavour back up Sah's Growlithe claim was enough for me to say, Sah is 99% a cop so Raya was probably mafia just ignore everything she said. And ultimately I was the one heading the coaltion so he ended up being one of the core trusted members. I didn't start doubting him until we were already starting to kill the last mafian. I know exactly what you mean about DRTJR it's just in that particualr cas I would have probably done the exact same as him.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:19 am

I refuse to give any fucks about any games in the past. My focus is this game, and it should be yours too.

Maybe you should sue this time to cement tonights kill, and powers.

Considering you were the last to submit your action yesterday, and I very graciously gave it to you anyway.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum