MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Scheniving - Page 5 Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  Quaetam Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

Fuck the Xanatos gambit, it's not necessary right now. IF we can get Sonix lynched today we win. I'd vote on him but there's just no way for me to make that seem legit after I alreayd called him the second most suspicious person yesterday. With Av now alive, it would certainly get me killed.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 am

Bad news Q; just got this PM from Smashbro:
-------------

I'm contacting you because I'm not 100% on Q being townie. I contacted DarkFalco and asked her to revive Avalanche. My hope is that Av will get a scan on Quaetam before he inevitably gets night killed again. But I can easily see myself getting killed tonight (again) cause I already told Q about DF and Avalanche. But if you're alive and I'm not, you should save a PM or two to get his scan result from Avalanche. I'm willing to bet that results are instantly received cause Avalanche got results for night one, and I was able to get his scan from him. He scaned you. I swear if you're a townie-scanned god father again I will quit mafia. Then again, you were scanned as NOT mafia, but Q thinks you have the Nepeta role or something lover bond.

Some explanations. I have been telling Quaetam near everything I've learned from the dreambubbles. The dreambubbles are where the dead go when they die, it's a Homestuck thing (I don't read it either). But I learned there from Snake that DF was the reviver and something else now is going to happen to revive someone else and it'll be out of my control.
Doc Scratch wrote:I suppose I can tell you. As I already know the outcome to this, it couldn't hurt to spoil it.

Darkfalco may kiss one of you. The second she chooses who to revive, I will be starting a.. game of sorts that will give another one of you a chance at getting out.
I can also confirm that Avos was the vigilante, Relmitos was the doc protecting Q for most of the game, and Minby is still alive.

My recent typing quirk in the main thread is purely by my own choice. I told Q I wanted to be out of the mafia's radar, which might not mean shit if he is mafia... or hell, SK. I made the mistake in game three by not telling anyone when I thought you were acting dodgy later in the game. Thing is with this, Q... based on the PMs he sent me really hasn't given me a reason to suspect him. Why I do now is cause it took a few days for me to first die and because Avalanche raised a point about him in the bubbles.

T3R3Z1 PYROP3 wrote:GC: K3K3K3 TH4T 1S TROUBL3SOM3 1ND33D.
GC: THOUGH D3L1V3R1NG T3XTS C3RT41NLY S33MS 4 B1T CO1NC1D3NT4L FOR Q
GC; H1S HONOR4BL3 TYR4NNY SUSP3CTS TOO CO1NCID3NT4L.
GC; GO1NG BY TH3 NUMB3R OF PL4Y3RS W3 G3T
GC: 31GHT33N
GC; TH3 MOST LOG1C4L S3T UP, 16 OF TH3S3 PL4Y3RS W1LL B3 CH1LDR3N OR TROLLS. (4 CH1LD FOR 34CH 3L3M3NT, 4 TROLL FOR 34CH ZOD14C)
GC: MR NUCL34R L1COR1C3 COUNTS 4S NUMB3R S3V3NT33N.
GC: TH3R3 4R3 4 LOT OF CH4R4CT3RS TO CHOOS3 FROM FOR #18
GC: 4ND TH3 P4RC3L M1STR3SS WOULD NOT B3 MY F1RST CHO1S3 FOR TH1S SLOT.
GC: 1T 1S 3NT1R3LY POSS1BL3 THOUGH.
GC: 1 DON'T KNOW HOW FOND MR V4N1L4 M1LKSH4K3 1S OF TH3 P4RC3L M1STR3SS.

GC: ST4Y W34RY THOUGH. 1 SM3LL D3C31T. >:[
Q told me that he has been in contact with you and I want you to see what what he has sent me that he quoted from you. See if it checks out, though I doubt really that any of it is made up. That's at the end.

So yeah, this whole plan to check out Q could either be a save, or a huge waste of time. Based on what he and I did the first day, I should think of him as innocent. He could be third party though. I did take a leap of faith with contacting him the first day. Last time I did something like that I was royally fucked with no dinner or movie before hand. I don't want another Raya being pulled on me. STAY WEARY.

I do trust: Requiem, DarkFalco
Probably innocent: Sonix (based on his roleclaim), Minby, you
Questionable: Quaetam (see above), Fedaykin (Perry did the leap of faith thing with him on the first night and said he can trust him. Other than that I have nothing to go off of), td260.

As I write this I happen to notice something about the mafia thread. "Mafia Game Four: Absolutely any character can still be Mafian." I feel like this is a hint now.

Q sent the following to me in different chunks, but here's everything he got from you.
Raya wrote:I'm leaning towards you being innocent Q, but I am a bit suspicious of you contacting me. I haven't particularly proved my innocence much this game, so sending me a message out of the blue seems a bit...odd. Either you're innocent and trying to sound me out via PM, or you're mafian and trying to find out what I know.

For Sonix, I voted for him because he should have died in the night. I didn't attempt to kill him before you say anything; if I had a killing power I'd have gone for a more suspicious target like Vie (plus I never get killing powers in mafia Sad). But I know some weird shit went on in the night and Sonix somehow survived. Hence my suggestion of the godfather ability. Not sure if he is or not, but the ability to dodge death is always suspicious.

I'm not too sure about Req myself, though you raise a good point about vote stealing. However, I don't think the mafia would switch a vote onto Weldar to kill him and frame Req; look how pissed Weldar got at his death. If Weldar survived even though he would have been under suspicion it would be an extra day alive for him, and also a wasted day for the town as he argued. Besides, I'm innocent, and I believe you and Smash may be too, which leaves Weldar as the last player seen as top-tier. Why would the mafia sacrifice such a strong player? Surely they'd be better off going for their weakest link? I'm a bit 50/50 with Req atm.

Avos...I think he might just be crazy. As Perry said we don't know his true play style, plus he is fairly new. I'd think the mafia would try and reign him in if he were guilty (though maybe that's putting too much faith in the mafia Razz). Again I'm not 100%, but I'm leaning towards townie. He seems more innocent than Req anyway.

----------

EDIT: Removed colours because they make it impossible to read.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 am

Raya, this isn't bad news, it's amazing. I've said this before, I knew smash didn't trust me, he's too smart a player to throw all his cards onto the table. This is exactly the reaction I'd hoped for from him, remember the Master Plan. I mentioned this a while back, but I've been doing everything I can to set us apart, so that you can at some point bring me down and gain his absolute trust. At this point you don't seem to have to.

Avalanche being revived wasn't a surprise, and smash telling him to target me wasn't surprising either. This isn't a problem. Tonight we simply get rid of Avalanche and be done with it by lynching Sonix! tomorrow. If worst comes to worst I could see Fedaykin dying before Sonix, but in that case we kill Requiem that night, as by then he's insanely poweful, and get Sonix the day after.

With this you've been given a surefire method to prove yourself innocent should Avalanche reach tomorrow morning alive. By that I mean you can be the one to call me out. I'll give you good evidence and everything.

However, it might not be necessary. Should Avalanche die tonight, that wraps that up, and we have no need for me to be lynched. We can win outright with a lynch on Sonix! tomorrow.

Right now we win unless all four of us are lynched in a row or a nightkill fails, in which case our condition is very difficult. I don't see the unblockable failing on Terezi, nor on Sollux, those being our next two choices.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm not entirely sure if I can reply to Smash, him being dead at all. Snake, confirm/deny?

Q, if I can reply to Smash I was going to mention how adamant you were at dissuading me from contacting him, citing game 3 as your reason. Of course, turns out all along you were just keeping us apart to keep us under your control. Also covers why I haven't spoken to him yet.

I'm still uncertain about killing Avalanche. If I'm right about the number of killings someone else will die tonight, so our plans could easily go into disarry. TD is likely to get lynched today and I still think we should take out Requiem ASAP. Failing all else if Avalanche thinks I'm innocent I can hide next to him; by the time he realises everybody is scanning innocent it'll be too late.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey, we're actually both online at once O_o. That never happens.

I'm pretty sure smashbro sent that PM before he was dead. I can't see him still being alive after dying twice. That would just be silly. Especially since the phase shift said he moved to his permanent place in the dreambubbles.

If you are to send a reply, I agree, that's basically the perfect way to go about it.

Anyways, for the kills look at it this way. Avalanche is going to scan me tonight, that's a guarantee. IF we kill Avalanche, there's the chance a stray kill could hit me, you, or Fed, and that sucks. If we kill Requiem, that chance still applies. Either way a stray kill could mess up all our plans; that's beyond our control.

However, there's one key difference between killing Av and killing Req. With Avalanche alive, I am pretty much 95% guaranteed to be lynched tomorrow unless he's dead tonight. With Requiem alive, things can go either way, the greatest danger being that Fedaykin is lynched tomorrow after an insufficient roleclaim.

It all comes down to two choices: Sacrifice me tomorrow to give you and probably Fedaykin more credibility, or kill Avalanche and go for gold with a lynch on Sonix followed by hopefully a kill on Requiem. Remember, either way all four of us have to be lynched IN A ROW for the town to win, bar more random killings.

I am prepared to sacrifice myself if you choose to go that route, though.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Avalanche has just confirmed to me that he's scanning you Q.

He's also wary of Req, knows DF is innocent, believes one of the votes on Weldar was a failed Xanatos Gambit and knows I'm Nepeta. Just FYI.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Not surprising. He knows DarkFalco is innocent because Snake publicly announced that DF is the reviver in the dreambubble forum -_-. He's half right with Weldar-I voted for him to distance myself from him but didn't want him to actually die-can't have anticipated that doublevote of Req's.

If you can, get him to use all three PMs on just you so he doesn't reveal the scan result to anyone else. We kill him tonight, eliminate Sonix tomorrow, and win, that simple. We could alternatively leave him alive and sacrifice me tomorrow if you think that's a better option, as it would basically be hoping that you can use his influence to get rid of either Requiem or Sonix for a day 7 win. I think it might just be best to silence him though.

What are your thoughts?

Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I DUN WANNA DIE
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 am

I'll send him a PM when I get back from work Q and try and tie him up.

Might also get into contact with DF since she says I'm innocent, saying that Avalanche confirmed hers. I can heap the suspicion on Sonix when I do so.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 am

Just sent this to Req, hope it'll work out.

Hello there!

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but as you probably read, I am up to shenanigans here in Amsterdam. I am the former Queen of Prospit and now the Exile known as the Windswept Questant. As an Exile, I can get into contact with the kids and help them on their adventure(according to Snake, I can only connect to one kid at a time and boost their abilities. I don't know, what exactly it does, until I connected to one)So far, I was ridden with bad luck. N1, I tried connecting to smash, which failed. N2, I tried connecting to Sonix, but I was told that connection failed for some reason(probably someone acted on him, as the message said something from an interference). Yes I know, I voted for him, but I didn't get to change it in time, as I was asleep, when he roleclaimed. N3, I tried TJ of course, but same result(guess that is the problem with roleclaiming in public, roles like mine get screwed over). As for the last phases, you probably noticed my inactivity due to being here with friends. Same applied to the nightphase, my action fell victim to the SnakeInABox-rule.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Seems alright.

Sorry for not posting in thread yet, I've been super-busy, and had a super-derpynet last night. Will get something up soon.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Sent messages to both Avalanche and DF, explaining my shipping role and why I'm suspicious of Sonix, also dropping in why I'm wary of you Q. Also, thought you might like this, from Avalanche:

in the afterlife he still told me [Smash] he thought Q was legit......it all depends on whether or not I live long enough to get scan results. If I don't, there's another sign. I think there are 16 role titles pretty obvious......4 kids, 12 trolls......along with Viero's role that makes 17 roles.......Q claims he is the mailman/lady. ......But in the fluff there's mention of a fedora wearing gentleman......it doesnt match I might be reading too much into it, but right now I trust Q as far as I can throw him Razz

If Avalanche gets his results before he dies you might want to prepare some evidence from these fabled PMs you sent me so I can use them against you Q.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Would have preferred if you didn't tell DF you were wary of me, as if she's part killer I'm dead tonight now, but that's alright.

I'll give you evidence tonight so we can set up the Gambit. Just keep in mind that at this point if we kill Avalanche and he only tells you the result there's no need to sacrifice me. Also keep in mind that with Avalanche gone DF becomes a bit of a more plausible lynch target as long as TheTJ is around.

Did you tell Av to send you his results so you can out me if necessary upon his death?
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 am

Alright, we need an unblockable kill on Avalanche tonight, no question.

And... what the fuck is happening to td260...
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 am

TD got sober, apparently. He is the SK, so yeah, I was right with suspecting a traitor in here. TD, we are killing Avalanche(I am killing him), so please, don't screw us over. We are this close to winning, please take someone out like Requiem. We didn't want to lynch you, we simply had no choice.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 am

Reply from DF:

DarkFalco wrote:Yeah av and smash both told me you were innocent. I hadone direct PM from smash right before he died. He's the one who told me to revive avalanche. I agree that Q is VERY suspicious and if he is mafia then his backing TJ would lead me to believe he is also. It would make sense. As you said having three townies with the same power would be broken. The only thing I reall ring curious was Q backing off on his suspicions of me....I'm guessing smash told him to lay off but I could be totally wrong. I also worry that if Q is indeed mafia that we're lynching a townie this phase. I suppose TD's alignment either way will also show Q's...

As for sonix.....Q was one of the main people vouching for him wasn't he? Could be you're correct on the godfather part and being a noob player he's been lying low letting the others protect him.

As for my character I'm obviously Tavros, with the ability to revive one player.

Even if you do die Q it looks like I may easily be able to persuade DF to vote for Sonix.

Also, this from Smash:

Title: FUCK EVERYTHING
smashbro wrote:this message has no content
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 am

Oh yes, I am the SK. And only one of you is safe... Only one... One... AHAHA
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

Raya, I'm only screwed if you make me screwed. We have to keep our kill on Avalanche. td260 was lynched yesterday, I think he'll die tonight, and that was just an extended horror death. He might get one kill off, but only one at most. Either way he's out of our hair. He's getting a kill off, hopefully not on one of us since I think he's dying, but I'm 90% sure he'll be out of the way after. If we target him tonight we're wasting our time, not to mention that if td260 and one of us are the only deaths tonight, tomorrow we go into an almost impossible phase, especially since I'd be guaranteed lynched. There would only be one mafian left by day 7. If we kill Avalanche tonight I can survive tomorrow, and td260 might bring down one of you but at least we'll have two mafians left by the end of the day. Also keep in mind that if td260 is still alive tomorrow, we can lynch him on the grounds of being an obvious serial killer.

If td260 has the decency to direct this last kill towards a townie, the game will end.

If I do die from td, then yeah, that PM is absolutely perfect, as it could get both TheTJ and Sonix lynched. If I don't die, you can persuade DF to go for Sonix before me, stating that his alignment could help determine mine.

Fedaykin, keep your kill on Avalanche.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:07 pm

2 things. I'm both a mafian and a SK, and Q is safe. Have fun...
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Well, to be precise, it's Q, TJ, sonix, minby.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Hmm.

I'm Spades
Sonix is John
TJ is Dave
Minby is Rose.

That basically seems like you're after the trolls. Could you do us a favor and go for one of the townie ones first? Namely Requiem or Darkfalco? I'd greatly appreciate it. Again, I think the lynch yesterday did you in. I can assure you we're not killing you tonight, it would make things worse at this point.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 pm

So you are still Mafian? If you die tonight, what would be the sense in screwing up your fellow mafians?

The kill stays on Avalanche.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Duality is fun! Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows! Is it you? Is it I? Who shall be the one to die? Say goodbye...
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:33 pm

td260 wrote:Duality is fun! Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows! Is it you? Is it I? Who shall be the one to die? Say goodbye...

needs more honks
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

dO yOu BeLiEvE iN mIrAcLeS? bEcAuSe YoU wIlL nEeD oNe...
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum