MAFIA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Scheniving

+3
td260
Quaetam
Viero
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

General Scheniving - Page 4 Empty Re: General Scheniving

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 am

Not happy with how this dayphase went.

Frankly, that last post of mine wasn't the cleanest.

Right now I feel smash suspects me, as I have for a little while, and my unvoting of TJ didn't feel natural, same with voting Minby. If Perry dies tonight we're still in good shape, but I'm not sure how long I can remain in control, not even mentioning alive.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 am

Also, we need a kill choice. I don't want to get hit by the SIAB rule. I think Perry's a good target, but who should strike?

I'd normally go straight to Fedaykin, but I feel like his power might fail if used again so quickly.

If not Perry, we could off smashbro, but I don't like that as much, especially since he might be jailed.

As for the honk, knock yourself out. Trying Sonix might be interesting, or THeTJ. Hell, even smashbro himself, though again he might get jailed. Perry is a decent choice, unless we're killing him.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 am

I guess I don't need to explain myself on this issue, you know, who I want dead(nothing personal, Perry). So yeah, either td or me should do the kill. The Honk should go at TJ, I guess.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 am

I think perhaps td should kill Perry.

I might get jailed this phase and Q needs to stay out of suspicion as much as possible. I'm not sure about Fed's ability working or not, so we could play safe and go with td. If there's a kill it might be directed at him for being suspicious (though TJ is also begging to be a target), but even if he gets found out he's going to be on the firing line soon anyway. Powerful as Fed's ability is he's the least suspected of us all, so we should be careful about risking that.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 am

Thing about the TJ is, he probably has 2 lives as well. We can't lynch him, nightkilling only helps that much. This is rather annoying :-/

Raya, I know, that td honked you n1, what exactly did it do? Maybe that is why Sonix wasn't shipped with Viero.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 am

I just had a little talk with Snake(thank you for that, it really helped).

It is not how much I use it, but on who I use it. Apparently, it could fail on someone out there and I'd suspect it to be Rose, because magic beats science. I'd be willing to risk it.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:48 am

Everything I've been doing involves staying out of suspicion as much as possible. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think those last two were outright scummy, but I could see them raising a few eyebrows, namely in Perry and smash, as Perry is a free thinker and smash, while mostly under my thumb, looks like he has doubts after his last couple PMs. I also don't like the fact that we're low on scapegoats for now. I'm not sure if I can keep the lynch off td260 tomorrow without exposing myself. The only other option right now is TJ to test his alignment, and that aside I'm trying to create openings wih Darkfalco and Relm still.

My PM to perry just tonight was solid, so that should help in the case he survives. I reccommended Sonix or Raya for the jaiking as they're the two who we have wanted to get conneted with. The jailinf both protects and provides a chanxe to hear someone's opinions and thus judge their alignment from a safe perspective.

I ultimately think I overreacted a little to my posts last night. We were wrong about Minby but my reasons for voting him were solid enough. The biggest danger is really if Perry lives. He's free-thinking enough that he might be able to point something out. Smash is free thinking as well, and from what I get out of his last two messages he still tas doubts, but I'm less worried about him. I think the worst part is just that with smash around we can't silence anyone: they can all just post in Camilla's dreambubble and he'll see it. It's like he gets spectral advice from the entire town :/

So I'm still in a tolerable positiom; the only question is if I can maintain it. Perry is someone I feel like I can control, but at the same time he's gradually taking control of this whole alliance. The allianxe is beneficial while I'm one of its heads, bt beyind that it's detrimental. It's a question here of which death would contribute to our cause more.

On the subject of Fed's kill, I think it would work fine on Karkat.

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  td260 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am

This is gonna be my last post for d that feday should send in the kill ASAP as a placeholder- if we change it, so be it, but I'd rather not get locked out by the SIAB rule. Also, since DF was calling me out because I seemed like I was defending minby, and he turned up town, I maaaaaaaay be slightly safe. Slightly. Idk if I wanna be subbed yet, but I'll be sending in my actions now. Good luck guys, I hope to see you on the other side.
td260
td260

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 am

I sent snake a PM with my kill on Perry, we can change it, if needed. But I believe, it will work.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Well, Raya was jailed, apparently. My kill on Perry is in moion. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm

With Raya jailed, this is our best chance to get her in the alliance. perry dying could mess that up.

If smash survives tonight, i give myself a total of about two days to live. with perry living we might be better off, but we risk exposing fedaykin, and in my last pm to Perry I told him specifically not to jail smashbro, so if we kill smash, i'll be potentially exposed anyways. Howerver, if we kill smash, there's a decent chance I can make it through this.

I'm leaving this up to you Fed, and we can discuss it when I get home in about an hour. I have been ready to pull a Xanatos GAMBIT all game and sacrifice myself to further the cause, my only qualm is that if we lose td260 too things could get bad. But I am prepared to die, and set things up so as to use my death to our advantage.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm

It is already too late, Q. Snake already ended the nightphase. He is going to start the dayphase after he gets back from work.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Hmm, alright. I'll begin planning for the worst. I don't think I'll go down today; rather, tomorrow is more likely, if my observations of smashbro are correct. I'll see after he replies to my last PM whether his anticipated suspicions of me are present. Beyond that, the biggest factor to our success is whether td260 dies today. If he does, we could be in for a long haul regardless of whether I keep control. If not, there's a decent chance we win after tonight's kill.

Let's also not forget that there could still be a serial killer, though I think the Tavros: Man Up ability is more likely.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

We can still off smash tonight, my wwand is ready for the task. I'd also suggest theorising in the thread, that Eridan is actually the SK, as I was the only one with 2 consecutive nightkills. Could throw off some people, just a random thought.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 am

Smash hasn't responded, I see a good chance he pushes onto me this dayphase. Knew we should have finished him last night, ah well. Perry seemed like he trusted me more at the end of day 3.

Today we might have to give up td260 to keep smash off me for a little. Tonight smash dies, then tomorrow we can go for someone like DF.

At the moment I think I'm going to suggest both DarkFalco and td260 as prime lynch targets, and also add we could go for TheTJ if we want to test his alignment, but that's pushing it.

For Raya when you get on and Fed when you get back: What do you think would be the best option: The sacrifice, the push for DF, or the safe lynch with TJ?

I need to lead this myself, as I'm under suspicion right now. What matters most is where the blade should fall.

I'm really not sure how much bussing could help us right now, hence my hesitation on td260. But it WOULD keep me alive until Day 5. IF we succeed at either of the other two, we basically win, as we get a 4-4 numbers advantage. Only problem is if they can succeed.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Back from jailing. Nothing much happened. Snake said he's only sending my message to Perry if Perry asks for it.

Fedaykin wrote:
Raya, I know, that td honked you n1, what exactly did it do? Maybe that is why Sonix wasn't shipped with Viero.

I got a message about hearing honking noises behind me. I wtf'd, Snake was disappointed that I wasn't scared. That was pretty much it.

@Q: An outright sacrifice of td might be too hasty; Smash has already said he believes you capable of sacrificing your teammates so although it might convince a few others it won't shake him. He might believe you're panicking from the lack of people dying. I think the best thing is to start a debate between whether DF or TD is the best lynch target, also throwing a bit of suspicion on TJ. With luck DF will protest wildly and might give further 'evidence' of her guilt. In any case it will waste a day for the town. Worst comes to the worst and TD dies it'll at least look like we reached the verdict through careful thought and scumhunting rather than throwing a comrade to the wolves.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, I'm going to do almost exactly what you suggested. I wouldn't sacrifice td260 off the bat, as that's not in line with how I've described my suspicions of him to smashbro, but I certainly see there's a chance we might need to do that to have a chance at my survival tomorrow.

The risk involved here is simply that if td dies today, there's still a chance I'll follow tomorrow, and at that point we're probably fucked, as it will be down to Raya and Fed vs Sonix, TheTJ, and Requiem. Req could possibly be a person to push for the lynch due ot the fact that he has a votesteal power, and that's suspicious, but I dunno if we could get past that stage without Fed or Raya biting it, following which the next is also likely to go down. It doesn't help that if I'm correct, our nightkill will be all-but useless against Sonix AND TheTJ.

And it is smashbro I'm concerned about, not the rest of the town, though TJ might suspect something, not sure.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Think I should get into contact with Smash?

If you do die it might look a bit dodgy if I suddenly start PMing him. Then again I've managed to lay quite low this game (one vote, I think that's a new record) so unless things go nuts Fed and I might be able to just remain as we are, provided we can keep on top of these non-dead people.

If you die though we need to take out Requiem. Vote manip is incredibly powerful late game, and if he slips out of our grasp, or even worse into Smash's, things will get very difficult indeed.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Remember, I've been setting things up this entire game so that you, my recruit, could be very, very successful if you are to call me out, and could slip into manipulating smashbro. I haven't been planning on riding this out until the end, it's only now that I see how close the end is that I've wanted to survive. I'm ready to die, and have been.

If I die this phase, day 4, smash has to go tonight, as without him the town is then headless, and there's hope. Requiem distrusts Sonix, and could be persuaded even to go for TJ as a test. He also knows you're 'innocent' based on Av's night 1 scan learned through Smashbro. Smash himself also trusts Requiem completely and probably can't be persuaded to go for the other townies, so Fed would be next. A very dire situation indeed. Much as I've invested in making my death help you, Raya, and brilliant at this as you are, 1 vs 3 confirmed isn't good Razz

Frankly, smash has to die almost regardless. I'd have preferred if we killed him last night, though sadly I was at work and didn't get to voice that in time Razz. The only scenario I could see us killing Requiem first is if we manage to get DarkFalco or another townie actually lynched (meaning THEY DIE) today.

If I die NEXT phase, assuming smash dies tonight (day 5) after whoever is lynched, it's up to you. Either Sonix or Requiem would have to be the night 5 kill, unless you think Day 6 you could push for a lynch on TJ somehow, as TJ can't be killed in one shot ( :/ ) and the rest are mafians. Requiem has a good chance of at least trusting Fedaykin, and he knows through smashbro that you were scanned innocent by Avalanche, so he could possibly be manipulated by you too. As for Sonix, keeping alive makes him a possible lynch choice due to TJ's and Relm's continuing suspicion, but frankly nobody has been counterclaiming John, or is likely to, so I don't see that working.

BTW, can we see what you sent Perry? Even if he might not request it, should he do so, it'll end up on the deathtalk forum for smash to see eventually.

And the problem with you guys staying COMPLETELY as is is that it becomes more likely one of you will be called out. It all depends if you think you can handle it; I'll give it some more thoughts myself in the next few hours.

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 am

Yea, I got really baked that night and I thought the Honking PM was fucking horror gold.

Fuck you all, I'm an actor, not a writer.

Admin
Admin

https://showyourstabs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 am

Alright, so TheTJ is still alive if smashbro's and Minby's deaths are anything to go by.

Here's the game plan for the next two days.

First off, smashbro must die tonight. Fed or td makes the kill, I'd say Fed for the unblocka unless you think Aradia might somehow survive again. There is no doubt in my mind of this choice.

We cannot win tonight by eliminating Requiem, as smash told me that DarkFalco is the reviver and will be bringing back Avalanche for tomorrow. Were we to target DF we'd still be at a disadvantage tomorrow due to Requiem's votesteal.

Best to play it safe by getting rid of smash before he can cause more trouble via the dreambubbles, and frankly he's probably the townie who suspects me most. I think I could keep the lynch off me tomorrow, the only doubt in my mind comes from Avalanche. I dunno if I can or should keep td260 alive, but either way we kill Avalanche tomorrow night leaving myself, Fed, Raya, DF, Requiem, Darkfalco, TheTJ, Sonix. DF and Sonix are pretty good lynches to push day 6, assuming the word of DF being reviver doesn't get out, and Req could possibly be taken down based on him having a votesteal power.

The worst-case scenario is that a SK or stray townie with kill power hits either me or td260 tonight, as if I die td260 is obvious mafian, and if td dies, I'll be in a tricky spot to defend myself due to the fact that I opted for TJ over him.

Darkfalco being townie surprised me, by the way. She's been acting more like a mafian or even SK. I'd find it pretty awesome if she turns out to be some badass reviver-Killer combo third party, like what everyone feared Game 10 Razz. Either way she's not as big a threat as she seems; I don't think we can stop her power tonight, and smash is the best target by far.

IF DarkFalco fails to get her action in tonight, and we reach morning with all four of us alive, we essentially win. td260 gets lynched tomorrow, maybe me if I'm not careful, but then we kill Requiem and win the game instantly, 3-3, provided nothing else goes wrong. It's still a great scenario.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

Fed's busy hanging out with the dutchies but he asked me to pass some messages on.

He says he's cool with making the kill on Smash if that's what you decide on and suggests going with a honk on DarkFalco.
Weldar
Weldar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

Got the laptop for now, everything is cool Razz Yes, I am very much ok with killing smash. Honking of Tavros might achieve something, who knows. Additionally, Requiem messaged me. He outright asked for my role, which is agaist the rules I guess? Dunno. Quoting the whole PM in here. I won't respomnd to it until i get home.

Requiem wrote:Morning, or... Whenever it is. Anyway, seeing as we've had another person come up townie, and I remembered that Perry said that he believed you were innocent, I wanted to check in with you and see what exactly your role is. I'm fairly certain you already know what mine is, as I've made it incredibly obvious, or at least I did in the beginning, plus with Snake's fluff for the first lynching. I am Sollux, the doublevoter. I'm trying to assess your power/character so I can mark you off the list of mafians, so... get back to me if you can.
Fedaykin
Fedaykin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Nobody is PMing me this game Sad So ronery...

If Avalanche comes back I may be able to misdirect him. When he died I asked him on MSN if he was allowed to talk (since at that stage I thought I was the one that killed him and wanted to laugh/apologise) but he said he couldn't. We both know we're dying to talk to each other about things but we can't due to restrictions. If Avalanche revives it won't be suspicious at all if I PM him, even better if he's already got an innocent scan on me. I can see if I can push him towards scanning Sonix since I've been niggling at him all game anyway. Even if he survives the night it's still not revealing any of us.
Raya
Raya

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

The kill and honk look solid. And I PM'ed you Raya Razz

The problem with pushing Av to scan Sonix is that Sonix is one of the best possible Day 6 lynches we have. Once he's confirmed innocent our options are decently slim, as Av is likely to out that DF is the reviver to at least someone, and smash probably already has seeing as he hasn't gotten back to me since my reply to his earlier PM. We need to try killing Avalanche tomorrow night either way, unless we're in a situation that killing Requiem will win the game for us, but best have him try to go for someone less suspicious. You should definitely contact him though, especially if you two have been on the verge of talking to each other. You and Fed are our trump cards, really. I'd hoped td260 would be in that category as well but after the day 2 scumslip he's got too much attention to remain undercover.

In the meantime, I'm considering we might have to sacrifice td260. Either way I have a decent chance of being lynched this dayphase, one made quite larger if smashbro survives. If I'm going to go down, and can't divert attention in any way, I'll do some sort of fun spontmode thing (I've always wanted to try it Razz), and Raya or Fed should be among those to vote me. I'm going to either hang back until tomorrow or vote on td260 now, but if we can get Sonix out we've got a good chance at victory. The only problem is that there's a good chance he can't die.

Btw, should we set up the Xanatos gambit, wherein I send you a PM (I'll post it here) that has a few potentially scummy statements and you can talk to Avalanche about your doubts of me? I've made a PM just in case you want to use it. The real question here is whether or not it would be best to simply have you stay out of contact with me from here onward.
Quaetam
Quaetam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum